Emerald Framed Original Artwork
Emerald – Emerald green was valued by painters in the 19th century for its vivid tone, however it was also extremely toxic! Other names for emerald include Paris green, Veronese green, Schweinfurt green, Mitis green, Vienna green and Imperial green. Emerald green to me is a colour that stops me in my tracks, it is so rich and eye catching. My second source of inspiration was my front garden - these little bell flowers were so sweet, and their rich pink was the perfect foreground for an emerald backdrop.
Acrylic on watercolour paper, professional contemporary frame. Framed dimensions 420x300mm.
- *Artworks are also available as an entire collection (all 6 artworks). Where individual artworks are purchased, the entire collection will no longer be available.
- Shipping is $30 within Australia, calculated at checkout.
- Delivery within Perth metro is free.
- All artworks are original and signed by artist Penny Brooshooft.
- All artworks are ready to hang.
- Acrylic is much safer than glass as it is less prone to breakage, and it is also lighter than traditional glass. Because it is acrylic, it can easily scratch and requires special care when cleaning and handling. If cleaning, only use a lint-free microfiber cloth. Avoid using glass cleaners that contain ammonia or alcohol, as this can damage the artwork.