Shipping and Returns
- Limited edition prints are shipped for free within Australia.
- Original artworks up to 10kg are shipped for free within Australia.
- Original artworks 10kg and over are $70 within WA, SA, NSW, VIC, ACT and QLD. ($100 to NT and TAS). Delivery within Perth metro is free.
- Vases, vessels and objects are shipped for free within Australia.
All domestic orders require signature upon delivery.
All packaging is 100% recyclable or compostable.
- Vessels shipped internationally are $70.
- While our current checkout option doesn’t allow for international shipping of original wall hanging art, we can still personally explore your request. Please email email@example.com to talk through shipping and availability.
Insurance - Wall Hanging Art
- All original wall hanging artworks include transit insurance. This insurance covers the full value of the artwork during transit.
- If your items are broken or damaged during transit, Eclette reserves the right to ask you to demonstrate that you did not cause or create the fault in the item. You must photograph the item in its original packaging, unopened to a reasonable degree.
- Damaged items must be reported within 24 hours from receipt of parcel (this is due to the strict time frame with our shipping providers for any insurance claims to be lodged).
- Eclette requires your full assistance during the claims process and you may be entitled to a full refund or, if possible, for the goods to be repaired / restored.
- If you cannot demonstrate the damage or fault in the item occurred during transit, you will not be entitled to a refund. In this case, repairs / restoration if applicable can be arranged upon request at the customer’s expense.
Handling and Delivery Timeframes
- Australian delivery times vary depending on your location.
- Please allow 2 weeks handling time for shipping of original artworks, prints, vessels and planters within Australia.
- Tracking information will become available once artworks are shipped (if local delivery has not been arranged).
- Please allow between 2-4 weeks for artwork delivery following shipping. Eclette does not guarantee any delivery times where delays are caused outside of our control.
- Please note that at periods of increased orders (e.g. during a sale period) dispatch times may be longer than usual and we thank you in advance for your patience.
- All original artworks are ready to hang as framed pieces or stretched canvases.
- Canvas prints are sold unstretched and unframed.
- Canvas prints include an additional material around the edge to allow the print to be stretched on a sub-frame.
- Paper print size includes a 10-20mm white border around the artwork to allow for framing.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted for change of mind purchases
You are entitled to a refund for items you have purchased if the item:
- Is faulty and the fault or defect was not pointed out to you before you purchased it, or could not have been apparent in your inspection of the photographed item before purchase. Eclette reserves the right to ask you to demonstrate why the item is faulty or defective. In this instance, you must request to return the item within 5 working days from receipt of your order and provide us with proof of purchase.
- Has become damaged during transit. In order to accept and process returns due to damage, damaged items must be reported within 24 hours from receipt of parcel (this is due to the strict time frame with our shipping providers for any insurance claims to be lodged). Please send an image depicting the damage/fault with your name, order number and contact number through to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returns must be finalised and posted back to Eclette within 5 working days from lodgement of return with Eclette.
- If you are entitled to a refund, we recommend you sent your item back in its original packaging with transit insurance, tracking and signature upon delivery. Eclette will not be liable for items broken in return transit due to inappropriate packaging. All items being returned to Eclette remain your property until received. Costs incurred for return shipping, delivery and packaging are incurred solely at the customer’s expense.
- We do not under any circumstances accept responsibility for returned items that are lost or damaged in transit back to Eclette. If your return does not arrive, or becomes damaged during transit (further than that already agreed), your refund will not be processed.
- Once your return is received and processed, you will receive a refund confirmation email. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment.
- Penny will work with you to fix or replace damaged items.