Original Framed Artwork - Florentia
Also available as entire collection*
Inspired by Sando Botticelli's Birth of Venus painting and historic Italian Renaissance grottoes.
Florentia - The Birth of Venus by Sandro Botticelli inspired this whole collection. Florence, or Florentia, is the birthplace of Sandro Botticelli, so this piece is a nod to this great Renaissance painter. The floral motif depicted here is a simplified interpretation of the flowers on the dress of the young woman in Birth of Venus. ‘Fiore de amore’ means the ‘flower of love’, which is fitting to sit next to the Goddess of Love, Venus.
Chalk acrylic on fine art watercolour paper, acrylic floating frame. Framed dimensions 350x450mm.
*Artworks are also available as an entire collection (all 6 artworks), or priced individually. Where individual artworks are purchased, the entire collection will no longer be available, but the remaining pieces may still be purchased together.
- Please contact Penny at email@example.com for alternate pricing if a smaller subset of the collection is of interest.
- Shipping is free within Australia.
- All artworks are original and signed by artist Penny Brooshooft
- All artworks are ready to hang
- Acrylic glazing is much safer than glass as it is less prone to breakage, and it is also lighter than traditional glass. Because it is acrylic, it can easily scratch and requires special care when cleaning and handling. If cleaning, only use a lint-free microfiber cloth. Avoid using glass cleaners that contain ammonia or alcohol, as this can damage the artwork.