Aureolin Framed Original Artwork
Aureolin – For this collection, I had two sources of inspiration. First was the history of some unique and interesting colours, like Aureolin. Aureolin is an alternative name for Cobolt Yellow, which in french is Jaune de Cobolt. Aureolin was discovered in 1831, and comes from the Latin word aurereus which means golden. My second source of inspiration was my front garden - this yellow iris blooming in winter was the exact shade of Aureolin.
Acrylic on watercolour paper, professional contemporary frame. Framed dimensions 420x300mm.
- *Artworks are also available as an entire collection (all 6 artworks). Where individual artworks are purchased, the entire collection will no longer be available.
- Shipping is free within Australia.
- Delivery within Perth metro is free.
- All artworks are original and signed by artist Penny Brooshooft.
- All artworks are ready to hang.
- Acrylic is much safer than glass as it is less prone to breakage, and it is also lighter than traditional glass. Because it is acrylic, it can easily scratch and requires special care when cleaning and handling. If cleaning, only use a lint-free microfiber cloth. Avoid using glass cleaners that contain ammonia or alcohol, as this can damage the artwork.