Marché aux Fleurs
Original Framed Art Poster
Available as an entire collection or as individual artworks*
~These artworks will be on display at Penny's solo exhibition in Perth between 15-28th February 2022. Any artworks sold before this date will be shipped after 28th February~
Flower Market - Collection 009
Inspired by the delicate intricacies of a flower’s epicenter, large scale abstract floral works of Georgia O’Keeffe, graphic posters, pastel hues and the cacophony of colour and awakening of senses at a flower market.
Marché aux Fleurs – This poster translating to 'Flower Market' was inspired by graphic posters for flower markets across the globe. I chose the subtle pink and peach background and vibrant magenta to pick up on the petal colours in Rose of Jenna and Pastel Window.
Homemade gouache on fine art watercolour paper, contemporary natural wood frame, acrylic glazing. Framed dimensions 530mm x 790mm.
*Artworks are available as an entire collection (all 6 artworks, here), or priced individually. Where individual artworks are purchased, the entire collection will no longer be available, but the remaining pieces may still be purchased together.
- Please contact Penny at firstname.lastname@example.org for alternate pricing if a smaller subset of the collection is of interest.
- Shipping is $30, calculated at checkout. Delivery in Perth is free.
- All artworks are original and signed by artist Penny Brooshooft
- All artworks are ready to hang
- Acrylic is much safer than glass as it is less prone to breakage, and it is also lighter than traditional glass. Because it is acrylic, it can easily scratch and requires special care when cleaning and handling. If cleaning, only use a lint-free microfiber cloth. Avoid using glass cleaners that contain ammonia or alcohol, as this can damage the artwork.