Framed Original Butterfly Watercolour
Available as multiple or individual artworks*
Natural Oology - Collection 008
Inspired by vintage botanicals, a seventeenth century naturalist and illustrator, majestic and magnificent interpretations of colourful insects and cabinets of curiosities.
Green Eyespot – This delicate watercolour is based off a specimen borrowed from my entomologist neighbour. I chose to paint this work on a handmade cotton rag paper to bring another natural element in to the collection.
Watercolour on handmade cotton rag paper, contemporary frame.
*Artworks are available as an entire collection (all 7 artworks), see here. Where individual artworks are purchased, the entire collection will no longer be available, but the remaining pieces may still be purchased together.
- Please contact Penny at email@example.com for alternate pricing if a smaller subset of the collection is of interest.
- Shipping is $30 calculated at checkout. Delivery in Perth is free.
- All artworks are original and signed by artist Penny Brooshooft
- All artworks are ready to hang
- Acrylic is much safer than glass as it is less prone to breakage, and it is also lighter than traditional glass. Because it is acrylic, it can easily scratch and requires special care when cleaning and handling. If cleaning, only use a lint-free microfiber cloth. Avoid using glass cleaners that contain ammonia or alcohol, as this can damage the artwork.