This original ink painting is made with homemade watercolour ink. The bronze hue originated from boiling fig leaves picked from the garden down to a pigmented solution, and adding guar gum as a binder. The pigment was mixed with bicarb soda and over time the resulting colour evolved to a deep bronze colour.
- Penny Brooshooft, Artist.
- Painted on 290gsm Hahnemühle Agave watercolour paper.
- Signed on reverse (also has another painting on the reverse that Penny didn’t like).
- Size 210x297mm (A4).
- Artwork will be shipped in late September (Penny is overseas until then).
- Shipping is a flat rate of $15 within Australia.