Bobble Lamp in Candy Stripe
Bobble Lamp in Candy Stripe is a unique hand built fully functional lamp sustainably created from 100% recycled cardboard into a material called 'cardcrete'. The cardcrete is developed using cardboard waste, and has a tactile rough texture. This piece is painted in a vibrant candy pink and red.
Sustainably created, these pieces turn trash into beautiful usable art objects that can be used decoratively in any interior vignette.
The Bobble Lamp is madr to order, with a lead time of 4 weeks. Professionally wired to AUS standards.
Width at base: 250mm, width at top: 130mm, height: 220mm. Cardcrete construction, waterbased paint, wax sealed.
Height: 380mm to bulb fitting. The lamp base is made from cardcrete and recycled cardboard materials. Hand painted with waterbased paint, wax sealed.
- * Globe is not included. Suits B22D, 220-240V globe.
- * For indoor use only.
- To protect the matte finish on the external surface, avoid getting wet and handle with care.
- Dust external surfaces with a soft, dry, colour free cloth.
- Intended for use as a functional work of art.
- This piece is one of a kind made by artist Penny Brooshooft.
Product Warnings - Keep Out of Reach of Children
Packaging - Bubble wrapped to protect paintwork. Please reuse or dispose of in a soft plastic recycling facility. Outer packaging is 100% recyclable or compostable.
Shipping - Shipping is free within Australia. Two boxes will be dispatched - one containing the lamp shade, the other the base.